Armen Stepanian (Armen Stepanyan)
- Technology law
- European Union Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- International Law
- 1998-2004 – Moscow State Law Academy, Lawyer
- 2000-2006 – Moscow Institute of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation (University), Engineer
- 2004-2008 – Moscow State Law Academy, Graduate School
- Moscow State Law Academy, the degree of PhD in Law was issued by Higher Attestation Commission.
- At 2021 by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor.
- 2003 – Central Electoral Commission
- 2003 – Member of District Electoral Commission at deputies of State Duma (Parliament) elections, Member of Territorial Electoral Commissions, Member of Electoral Commission of Khanty-Mansiysky Autonomous District – Yugra
- 2004 – Member of District Electoral Commission at President of Russia elections
- 2005 – Member of Electoral Commission of municipality
- 2006 – Member of Electoral Commission of Jewish Automous Region
- 2007 – Member of Territorial Electoral Commissions
- 2002 – present – Open Law law firm, Senior Lawyer
- 2002 – present – Member of Territorial Electoral Commission at one of Moscow districts
- 2009 – present – Introducer for a number of banks
- 2012 – present – Patent attorney (patent agent)
- 2013 – 2017 – Deputy chief editor of scientific magazine “Russian law at Internet”
- 2013-2016 – Member of the working group of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives on the road map “Optimization of registration procedures for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs”
- 2016 – Member of the working group of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives on the roadmap “Improving Corporate Governance”
- 2019 – present – co-head of the working group of the Ministry of Economic Development “Transformation of the business climate”
- 2021 – present – Member of the Expert Group under the Interdepartmental Working Group on Comprehensive Development of International Legal Aspects of Ensuring International Information Security of the Ministry of Justice
- 2005 – College of Europe, Brugge, Belgium
- 2005 – World Intellectual Property Organization, Courses
- 2009 – World Intellectual Property Organization, Courses in English
- 2013 – ISO27001, information Security, internal auditor, Courses
- 2014 – Professional training on webinars
- 2015 – Professional training on Live Law
- 2015 – Special AML courses, Russia AML compliance .
- 2018 – Lund university, Sweden. European Law
- 2021 – Innopolis. “Applied artificial intelligence at the courses programs” with a letter of thanks.
Cooperation and Social Activity:
- Central Electoral Commission
- Federal Antimonopoly Service
- Ombudsman for Intellectual Property
Awards and Acknowledgments:
- Dozens of thanks from universities all over Russia
- Dozens of thanks from various organizations
- World Bank for investment on Doing Business, Russia.
- For many years of work at the Moscow State Law Academy. after O.E.Kutafin
- Software system of EU Law with access to text of laws as in official languages of the EU, as in Russian.
- MSLA Integration and EU Law chair site (ex EU Law chair of MSLA site) editorship.
- EU Law in russian site editorship.
- Internet Protocol Address Network Manager computer program